12/11/2008

According to Roni Caryn Rabin in The High Price of Cheap Eats, the report reveals the terrible result of eating low price food. For example, shopping in the fast food is definitely not the good bargain.

Actually, I seldom eat fast food. After I read this cover, I just ponder over the relation between price and quality.

I am a thrifty person who likes cheap things. However, from recent news, the cheap products made by China cause a lot of problems. I also had some bad experience that I bought some bad products for cheap price. It seems it is the formula that price stands for quality except the brand.

Also, the food is essential to human. We can’t move it out of human’s life. The old saying believe that the food cause one’s health condition. I agree this kind of opinion now.

Recently, the prevailing trend is to take care of our environment. Some people use green material or become a vegetarian. I think the vegetarian is a good way. I had some data that shows the energy circulation. Indeed, we acquire few from the animals. Lots of livestock is needled for providing human abundant food. Thus, our food is poisonous.(202words)

沒有留言: