12/04/2008

According to Jane Perlez and Somini Sengupta in the news Mumbai Attack Is Test for Pakistan on Curbing Militants, it discussed the new government of Pakistan attitude and what the steps the government will adopt.

The terrorist happened in Mumbai recently scared me. It caused a lot of tragedies. Some people lost the person whose take important part in their life. I even heard that the attack was launched by young boys. After receiving this news, I just wanted to ask: ” What happened to the world? ”

I know there must have various reasons that cause this event. Some things that I don’t understand in history and race and the reason can’t be easy to forget. The judge that who is right or wrong is hard to distinguish.

However, I think life is holy and no body has right to deprive it. I not only focus on this event. I mean a lot of proofs that people would do some irrational things. I can find wars not only in the past but even in other places of modern world. We call ourselves the “rule of the world”. Then the reason that we resort to violence when happened something we cannot handle. How ironic it is!

Not like the beauty match, I truly eager the slogan-”world peace.” I do not whether it will come true or not but I wish it in my heart. There are lots of measures we can choose except violence. The slogan seems old style and few people want to believe it. But I think it is the thing that reflects what I want deeply. (269 words)

沒有留言: