12/25/2008

According to Lauram Holson, the” Your Friends Need Money. Do They Have References?” discussed a common situation that your friend wanted to borrow some money from you. It described several different stories and what the lender’s decisions. Also, it focused on their relation between the lender and the borrower after the event.

I found it was an interesting article. When I was little, my parent inculcated me not lend money to my friend. They even gave me more than enough money to prevent me from borrowing others. But I didn’t like to carry big sum of money, I would take half of money which my parent gave. Thus, I also had the experience to ask others money and lend others money.

I thought there were some principles to lend other’s money. First, I would set up the maximum sum that I would like to lend others. Second, I would observe the borrower personal qualities. The person needed be responsible and hard working.

It seemed it was a guilty to borrow money from others. Actually, things mentioned money was complicated and I thought it may affect the relation between each other. Though money can’t buy anything, you can’t do anything without money. (201 words)

沒有留言: