10/23/2008

According to Peter Bradshaw in High School Musical 3: Senior Year. There a new sequel of High school Musical. The essay describes the movie's new story and make some introduce.

I like to watch High School Musical. I am the big fan to the movie. Unlike the traditional movie in Hollywood or serious opera in Broadway, it's just in the middle. You will feel the plot is more closed to our life, and you can still enjoy in music in ease way. I'm also impressed well by the way they dance. It seemed you can dance every time and everywhere. They had use the material like basketballs or tableware.

I bought the CD of High School Musical 2 and I really think it's worth it. The music there were all fantastic and there had some cute handwritings on it which was very different from others. Besides, the lyrics were so meaning or interesting that I even used them to cheer my friends up.

Except the things mentioned , the movie characters also near my age. I think that why it released would be anticipated by lots of young people. I feel amazed to see it to become a worldwide movie from a small-screen product by Disney at the beginning.(209words )

沒有留言: